1- What are your rates?
Bazi reading : 250€
Distant healing session with video consultation: 100€
Follow up distant healing sessions with no video consultation: 70€
2- Method of payment:
Payments are to be made before every session or when ordering a Bazi reading. I accept Paypal, Wire transfers (with screen shot of transaction for proof of payment) and Lydia for France.
3- How do we connect?
For the Bazi reading or a video consultation, we connect via Skype, Facetime or Messenger. When we have follow up Distant Healing Sessions with no communication, we still plan a specific time and I will text you (iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Skype or WhatsApp) when I start the treatment and when I am done. In general there is a 2 week wait for a healing session and 3 week wait for a Bazi reading.
4- Which country’s time zone do we use to establish time of appointment?
All appointments are given according to the French time zone. So for instance if you have a session with me at 6PM (French time) you have to check what the time will be in your country. It would be 9AM in Los Angeles California for example. Usually my morning meetings are reserved for Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and my evening meetings are reserved for America due to the time differences.
5- What is your Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations less than 24H before the session will be charged. If you have not already payed, I will send you an invoice for the cancelled session.
6- How often will I need a Distant Healing session?
The frequency will really depend on what is troubling you. Sometimes you can be in need of simple clarifications on specific matters, rebalancing with the change of seasons, sometimes you might need deeper introspection. You may have an injury which you need accelerated healing for, or on the other hand a chronic problem you are fighting. All these cases are unique and we must see together what the best approach is.
7- How does a Distant Healing session go?
- Usually you can book a session 10 days to 2 weeks in advance.
- Before our first session I will ask you for your birth date (year, month day and hour).
- Having this information will help me elaborate on my diagnosis. I use this info as a tool in the therapy. This is different to studying your Bazi for a reading.
- You will need to be in a place where you can be alone and preferably a place to lie down for the energy work.
- I am always the one who contacts you to begin a session and not the other way around.
- On our first session we will always connect via video to talk about the reasons which brought you to me. It is important to gain awareness of the underlying issues and find concrete ways to work on them. This part will last between 20 and 30 minutes. We will then establish what the best frequency is and whether we continue to connect by video or only energy work.
- The second part of the session is dedicated to the energy work. We end the video communication, you lie down, close your eyes. I will send you a message when the treatment is over. This part will last 15-20 minutes. During this time your feelings and perceptions may vary depending on how you react to the change occurring within.
- These manifestations are different from the result which will come within the next days, as the subtle non-tangible changes make their way into the manifested world.
8- How does a Bazi reading go?
- A Bazi reading must be booked 2-3 weeks in advance. I will arrange a time with you to connect and deliver the reading.
- I am always the one who contacts you and not the other way around.
- The reading will last one hour, and during this time you will be able to write down any information that seems relevant to you. Traditionally you were supposed to just listen and remember only what was truly necessary to your path at that given time! I will also be available after the session to answer questions by email.
9- Do I have to get my Bazi reading before a healing session?
The two are separate. You can order a Bazi reading and never get a treatment and vice-versa. I will however always ask for your birth date when making an appointment for a healing session, even if I don’t do a Bazi reading.
I do find it interesting to combine both, as the more information you have, the more tools you will have available to confront your personal issues. Knowing your Bazi reading will give you more awareness when we tackle a specific problem during the healing session.